Bootstrap, an open source front-end framework, is one of the most popular front-end frameworks for building responsive websites. Bootstrap is currently in use on over 30,000 sites across the web and allows designers and developers of all skill levels to build responsive websites quickly.
You will learn about how to incorporate the latest version of Bootstrap (version 4) into your next project, build a small Bootstrap-based website from scratch using the responsive grid system, and see some most frequently used classes in action.
This event will cover:
• Incorporating Bootstrap into an HTML document
• Working with Bootstrap's responsive grid system
• Exploring Bootstrap's core classes and components
• If we have time: incorporating jQuery with Bootstrap, including modal windows, dropdowns and tabs
• Your laptop and charger
• Modern web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE NEEDED
• Good knowledge of HTML & CSS